In June we had the big pleasure to dive with Pascale and Christophe ;-).
Both of them are very good divers who dived with us the house reef around Velidhu, Maaya Thila and also Gangehi North. They were very lucky and could admire grey reef sharks and a leopard shark at close range 🙂
To get an idea of Pascale and Christophe and the dives they had, take a look at the pictures:
Good marine life
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]
- 3 words divers should know in Maldives Greetings from sunny Velidhu Island Resort.
There are 3 important words we think you should know when enjoying your dives in the […]
- Meet the mantas at Velidhu Meet PawPaw and Anita
While diving on Maavaru Manta Point we got 2 very good pictures of 2 Mantas. We sent these pictures to Manta […]
- Grand Hotel Hurghada The year 2016 ends very well here at Hurghada.
In the beginning of the month we had a leopard shark – thanks for the pic to Mohamed […]
- She said yes! What a fantastic month here in South Ari Atoll!
Perfect visibility, calm seas and gorgeous sunshine.
Niklas and Sonja decided to […]
- Diving is good at Euro-Divers Amari In March we had many divers, some of them diving with Euro-Divers for more than 20 years, mainly from Germany, and a diving addict couple […]