Since beginning of August, the new scuba diving team of Euro-Divers at Velidhu Island Resort is operational. Andrea, Mode, Cornelia, Stéphane, Jamey and Isse are ready to make you discover the underwater world with cool diving courses and memorable excursions.
We reorganized the dive center (new counter in the office, arrangement in the guest equipment room) and did some maintenance on the rental diving equipment to insure the safety of all our guests.
In the same time we had a few certifications but also a lot of dives with sharks, mantas, eagle rays and dolphins…not to forget de little stuff like nudibranchs or shrimps.
We are always happy to see the smiling faces of our guests after a wonderful dive. And we look forward to welcome you in paradise!
- Mantas at LUX* Maldives The month of April was wonderfull and after a huge success in March with the Underwater Festival, we moved back to our favorite dive site: […]
- Underwater Scooters at Vilamendhoo Hello divers,
And greetings from The Euro-Divers team at Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo Maldives.
Great news: The underwater scooters, our […]
- Newsflash from Kandooma Maldives The Euro-Divers Kandooma dive center is getting better and better!
The dive shop has been fully redecorated from the classroom to […]
- Newsflash Kandooma Maldives In a recent newsletter for Kandooma, it was all about the dive center, the wooden dhoani (our boat) and the lagoon (our training […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]
- 3 words divers should know in Maldives Greetings from sunny Velidhu Island Resort.
There are 3 important words we think you should know when enjoying your dives in the […]