And greetings from The Euro-Divers team at Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo Maldives.
Great news: The underwater scooters, our new underwater “toys”, are a lot of fun! Indeed, 3 new underwater scooters are available for rent at our diving center.
An underwater scooter lets you to explore the reefs and swim with less fatigue while using almost half the air you would on a regular dive. To go for a cruise along the house reef or at some of our dive sites is so much fun! Come to visit us and try it for yourself!
If you have never tried an underwater scooter before, now is the time. We propose a DPV (diver propulsion vehicle) Sepcialty course at the dive centre. Contact us for more information
Even if May was a little bit windy because of the changing monsoon, a lot of our dives were full of incredible encounters.
Our diving day trips to the south of the atoll have been often a success as we regularly spotted whale sharks, mantas and many more pelagic.
We also enjoyed some beautiful, relaxing dives at our thilas with less current this month.
Happy bubbles 🙂
Your Euro-Divers team Vilamendhoo
- She said yes! What a fantastic month here in South Ari Atoll!
Perfect visibility, calm seas and gorgeous sunshine.
Niklas and Sonja decided to […]
- Diving in march was great here at The Residence Maldives Diving in march was great here at The Residence Euro-Divers Maldives.
With a lot of diver joining us and with perfect condition for […]
- 3 words divers should know in Maldives Greetings from sunny Velidhu Island Resort.
There are 3 important words we think you should know when enjoying your dives in the […]
- Vilamendhoo Maldives November has been another busy month for Euro-Divers Vimamendhoo Maldives with lots of experienced divers allowing us to visit some of our […]
- Diving Kandooma February Lost some of these post-Christmas superfluous pounds around the waist and it is time to dive the classics.
Kandooma Thila, also known […]
- Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo Dear fellow divers,
October is always an amazing month here at Vilamendhoo.
Many divers, many new and old faces. We were happy to […]