March started with some windy days, as we approached the second week it was back to the ‘sunny side of life’ as usual here at Euro-Divers Club Med Finolhu Villas.
We had crystal clear waters on most dives and were lucky to spot a few schools of hump head parrot fish.
With the incoming current in the channels, our dive sites Colosseum, Kani Corner and Aquarium were the highlights of the month. We often saw eagle rays, white tip sharks and from time to time grey reef sharks and many more wonderful sea creatures.
Many of our guests tried the Discover Scuba Diving and had a great underwater experience. Where they were able to spot many turtles in our dive site, Finolhu Inside.
To end of March we have been lucky to spot many mantas. It’s a bit early but they started to arrive already.
For the month of April, we are looking forward to see you all here at Euro-Divers Finolhu Villas for some beautiful dives 🙂
- Busy month at Club Med Finolhu Villas It’s been a busy month at Club Med Finolhu Villas. We were happy to welcome many repeaters from different Euro-Divers dive centers […]
- Amari Havodda in February We are happy to welcome many new divers to Euro-Divers Amari Havodda.
February was a great month for diving in our area with crystal […]
- Diving in March at Eriyadu Dear Divers and Snorkelers,
We still had Manta rays in almost each and every dive and snorkel trip at Boduhiti Thila.
Awesome to see […]
- Diving Kandooma February Lost some of these post-Christmas superfluous pounds around the waist and it is time to dive the classics.
Kandooma Thila, also known […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]
- Diving is good at Euro-Divers Amari In March we had many divers, some of them diving with Euro-Divers for more than 20 years, mainly from Germany, and a diving addict couple […]