August has been an exciting and busy month here at Kurumba Island Resort.
The late start to the manta season meant that more people are doing courses, and we have had Bubblemakers galore with some very enthusiastic kids!
Even better, we have had delivery of 3 brand shiny new underwater scooters, and are very proud to announce that we are now offering the DPV Adventure and Speciality course.
There has never been a better time to come to Euro-Divers Kurumba!
You can also find Euro-Divers Kurumba on Facebook – keep in touch!
- January in Kurumba December and January started with some changes in the diving team. Nikolai and Natalie have moved to Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo for a few […]
- First in Paradise A recent article on Sport Diver Magazine Article written by Al Hornsby and titled "First in Paradise" was released in February […]
- Mantas are coming back Mantas are coming back to the Lankan cleaning station
With the help of Manta Trust we were able to ID the manta we encountered, which is […]
- Diving Kurumba Maldives The IUCN Maldives Biosphere Reserve Survey Team was exploring the Kurumba house reef.:)
This project aims to advance coral reef […]
- First in Paradise Der Artikel FIRST IN PARADISE im Sport Diver Magazine, geschrieben von Al Hornsby, wurde in der Februar 2017 Ausgabe […]
- Die Mantas kommen Die Mantas kommen langsam wieder zurueck an unsere Putzerstation in Lankan
Mit der Hilfe von Manta Trust haben wir die Moeglichkeit die […]