What a fantastic month here in South Ari Atoll!
Perfect visibility, calm seas and gorgeous sunshine.
Niklas and Sonja decided to take the opportunity to proclaim their love for each other with a breathtaking underwater proposal (she said yes!), even though Sonja thought it was a media stunt for Facebook at first!
Mantas have been seen on almost every full day excursion, and we have welcomed new instructor Rafa to the team.
Earth Hour Day saw over 20 of our divers along with the team members cleaning up the house reef on Vilamendhoo, and some very happy faces enjoying the complimentary refreshments afterwards.
On behalf of the whole team at Vilamendhoo, we wish you a Happy Easter and hope to be diving with you soon!
- Meet the mantas at Velidhu Meet PawPaw and Anita
While diving on Maavaru Manta Point we got 2 very good pictures of 2 Mantas. We sent these pictures to Manta […]
- Diving in march was great here at The Residence Maldives Diving in march was great here at The Residence Euro-Divers Maldives.
With a lot of diver joining us and with perfect condition for […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]
- Amari Havodda in February We are happy to welcome many new divers to Euro-Divers Amari Havodda.
February was a great month for diving in our area with crystal […]
- Manta Mania at Boduhiti! Manta Season is running full speed!
With snorkeling and diving trips to Boduhiti regularly!
Recently we were lucky enough to spot a […]
- Diving in March at Eriyadu Dear Divers and Snorkelers,
We still had Manta rays in almost each and every dive and snorkel trip at Boduhiti Thila.
Awesome to see […]