We are at the peak season for manta rays.
Graceful and majestic, some can even reach 4 meters wide.
Some of our repeater guests are visiting Kani twice a year to see these magnificent creatures.
Mitsuyuki and Yuko from Japan have been coming to Kani for the last 18 years. This week Mitsuyuki reached his 300th dives (Photo2) and all of them in Maldives with Euro-Divers. Amazing isn’t!
Another repeater this month was Jean Christophe and his family.
Experienced diver and talented photographer, Jean Christophe was nice enough to share with us his greatest pictures.
This month we also met Nancy from Thailand, she is a real star of social network. Actress, famous blogger but also experienced diver, she discovered Lankan on a good day full of mantas.
- 3 words divers should know in Maldives Greetings from sunny Velidhu Island Resort.
There are 3 important words we think you should know when enjoying your dives in the […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]
- Amari Havodda in February We are happy to welcome many new divers to Euro-Divers Amari Havodda.
February was a great month for diving in our area with crystal […]
- Hurghada Dive Centre News This year in Hurghada april was in the end very windy. So we get two days shore dive in Makadi and Sharm el Naga. But in the middle of the […]
- Diving in march was great here at The Residence Maldives Diving in march was great here at The Residence Euro-Divers Maldives.
With a lot of diver joining us and with perfect condition for […]
- Utopia Beach Club in February In February at Utopia Beach Club, it sometimes felt like the strong wind was blowing through the whole month. But our enthusiastic divers […]