For those who love scuba diving, nothing beats a dive safari in the Red Sea! Vivid coral reefs teeming with life, world-renowned dive sites at the drop of an anchor, once in a lifetime encounters with iconic marine life and service that’s second to none! The team from Euro-Divers Egypt has many years of experience under their weight belts and divers are in their safe and professional hands for the duration of the trips. If you’re yearning for a dive trip that will beat all others, where you will be in good company amongst likeminded souls, and seeing the best of the Red Sea’s reefs, check out the latest two dive safaris to be launched but hurry, places will go quickly!
Dive safari dates:
- Trip 1: 8th to 15th June 2023 aboard M/Y Heaven Sapphire
- Trip 2: 17th to 24th June 2023 aboard M/Y Galaxy 720
The intended itinerary is as follows:
- Day 1 – arrival
- Day 2 – dive in Hurghada area then depart to Thistlegorm for a night dive
- Day 3 – Thistlgorm Wreck, Jolanda Reef, Ras Mohammed
- Day 4 – Ras Mohamed
- Day 5 & 6 – Strait of Tiran
- Day 7 – Abu Nuhas Wreck, return Hurghada Area
- Day 8 – Check out
Price for the trip: € 1,250 per person in a twin-shared cabin
- Return airport/hotel transfer (Hurghada area)
- All park and port fees
- 3 meals a day plus snacks between the dives
- All non-alcoholic drinks, coffee, tea
- 6 days of diving with 3-4 dives a day
- 12-liter tanks
- Nitrox Euro 70/week
- 15-liter tanks Euro 50/week
- Alcoholic drinks on board (Euro 2-3 per beer)
- Tips for crew (Euro 70 per guest)
- Flights and visa costs
- Only twin-shared is allowed
- Upper deck cabin/honeymoon suite Euro 100 per person
- Possible surcharges (payable on location) regarding an increase in the cost of gasoline and electricity
We try to offer 3-4 dives per day with night dives possible so please prepare accordingly and bring lamps. The schedule and number of dives may vary depending on weather conditions, guests’ wishes or unforeseen circumstances!
If you wish to arrive early or stay longer, we recommend the following hotels: Ivory Suites or Giftun Azur
- 50% deposit upon booking, remaining 50% 3 months before the start of the trip (01.03.2023)
- Up to 6 months before departure 100% refund
- From 3 to 6 months before departure 50% refund immediately and 50% if replacement has been found
- 1 month before departure, refunds are no longer possible
Marion and Bernhard will be joining both safaris to give advice and support as always and are very much looking forward to seeing you onboard!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information or to book your place.
Some of my best dives have been in the Red Sea. I can only recommend it! The night dives are not necessary, but that is just my humble opinion ;)
15l Tank, on the other hand, I would strongly recommend.
See you soon, deep down below.