November at Vilamendhoo has already gone and we are all ready for the busy month of December and especially, with the change of Monsoon
We are all getting impatient to get the good side of it with impressive visibility but also, great currents bringing on all our dives sites a multitude of fish life!
We will propose the PADI Drift Specialty in order to give you all the confidence to join our Medium and Difficult boats.
Our friends the mantas will migrate to the West part of the Atoll where we’ll start going to dive with them on a full day trip boat. As the weather is going to be beautiful, we introduced 3 different full day trips with Whales Sharks, Mantas and Reef Sharks for the joy of our divers with all levels.
Hussein and Leila are leaving Vilamendhoo after many years to take over a new responsibility in Euro-Divers Kurumba. Hussein will be the new Dive Center Manager and we wish them all the best and congratulation to Hussein for this well deserved promotion
- She said yes! What a fantastic month here in South Ari Atoll!
Perfect visibility, calm seas and gorgeous sunshine.
Niklas and Sonja decided to […]
- January in Kurumba December and January started with some changes in the diving team. Nikolai and Natalie have moved to Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo for a few […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]
- Mantas are coming back Mantas are coming back to the Lankan cleaning station
With the help of Manta Trust we were able to ID the manta we encountered, which is […]
- April was the month of changes on Eriyadu! Our Dive Master and Compressor Tender Ramiz left Eriyadu towards Euro Divers Meeru Island Resort & Spa. For his new position we wish […]
- Diving is good at Euro-Divers Amari In March we had many divers, some of them diving with Euro-Divers for more than 20 years, mainly from Germany, and a diving addict couple […]