September is normally still falling in the rain season here in the Maldives…the first half of September was still a bit windy but the weather was ok, the 2nd half of September our divers were very lucky with a lot of sunshine and slight sea.
We had some repeaters on the island and we did a lot of nice dives with them and with 2 full day trips and 2 early morning trips they almost saw everything what diving in the Maldives has to offer: white tip reef sharks, nudibranches, napoleons, grey reef sharks, batfishes, manta, eagle rays and….not to forget whale shark while diving on Rasdhoo Madivaru Corner.
- Weihnachten in Velidhu Weihnachten in Velidhu
Der Weihnachtsmann hat allen Gaesten das traditionelle Weihnachtsgebaeck vorbeigebracht. Gleichzeitig hat er es […]
- Velidhu Maldives en février Le mois de février était bien occupé ici à Velidhu Maldives avec plein de plongeurs et en plus nous avons eu la visite du club de plongée […]
- Rencontrez PawPaw et Anita Lors de nos plongées sur Maavaru Manta Point nous avons obtenu 2 belles photos de 2 raies Manta. Nous avons envoyé ces images à Manta […]
- Diving Kandooma February Lost some of these post-Christmas superfluous pounds around the waist and it is time to dive the classics.
Kandooma Thila, also known […]
- Diving is good at Euro-Divers Amari In March we had many divers, some of them diving with Euro-Divers for more than 20 years, mainly from Germany, and a diving addict couple […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]