The rainy season is almost over at Kandooma Maldives, the sun is set, the water is getting clearer day by the day and the Manta have not yet disappeared with the shark mating season reaching the end. We are now waiting for the juveniles…
Our new scuba team is slowly getting ready for the sunny season and the winter wonderland in the Maldives.
We have Maxine, our Dive Center Assistant Manager. She is from Taiwan and is Miss Patience when a new diver has a problem in the water. Oscar, our new Spanish instructor that came with a bit of the Mediterranean sun in his luggage and soon realize that he could leave it home as the one here is seemingly delightful. He came here with his longtime girlfriend, Iris, our new Chinese Guest Relation Officer, helping around the office and the island with some really useful translation.
To complete the team, off course we have our 2 compressor tenders, Adam and Ibrahim, being our little housewife’s around the dive center, helping everyone with everything.
And Vince, our Swiss Dive Center Manager, making everyone’s life a misery if the job is not done; Swiss standards obliged 😉
On the diving side, we are really having a whale of… no!…no!… a “shark” of a time!
- Kandooma News Flash Au beau milieu de la saison des fêtes avec le Dom Pérignon qui coule à flot, le foie gras et sa sauce pomme douce qui vous appelle, les […]
- PETER Diving now at Kandooma Euro-Divers Kandooma has introduced PETER Diving. It’s the quickest way to explore underwater world without a scuba tank on your back. […]
- Diving Kandooma February Lost some of these post-Christmas superfluous pounds around the waist and it is time to dive the classics. Kandooma Thila, also known […]
- Kandooma News Flash Well on the way in the festive season with the Dom Perignon flowing, the foie gras and it's sweet apple sauce calling you, the lobster […]
- La plongée à Kandooma Perdu ces petits kilos superflus autour de la taille d’après Noël et il est temps de frapper un grand coup et de s’attaquer au gros […]
- April was the month of changes on Eriyadu! Our Dive Master and Compressor Tender Ramiz left Eriyadu towards Euro Divers Meeru Island Resort & Spa. For his new position we wish […]