Happy New Year from the whole dive Team @ Euro-Divers Holiday Inn Kandooma.
Starting the year with new things.
Black tip shark
Grey reef shark
Lots of expectant grey reef sharks around the Thila and lots of baby sharks having their first outing in the lagoon. These little beasty babie at around 25cm long look like appetizer for the jackfish 😉 Nevertheless, they do it all like their parents.
The water is now getting clear around Kandooma and the visibility can rech 30 meters at the right time.
What time? I will not say 😉 You will have to come over here and dive with us for these little secret pleasures. Such as magic moments with dolphins, as this morning for the third time this year, surprised at a safety stop by a whale shark or winked at by a Guitar Ray from down below.
It is now the dry season and clouds are things of the past. The sun the sand and a gentle breeze are awaiting for your nest visit.
Kandooma Team wishes you a Happy New Year and many happy bubbles!
- Kandooma News Flash Au beau milieu de la saison des fêtes avec le Dom Pérignon qui coule à flot, le foie gras et sa sauce pomme douce qui vous appelle, les […]
- Diving Kandooma February Lost some of these post-Christmas superfluous pounds around the waist and it is time to dive the classics.
Kandooma Thila, also known […]
- PETER Diving now at Kandooma Euro-Divers Kandooma has introduced PETER Diving.
It’s the quickest way to explore underwater world without a scuba tank on your back. […]
- La plongée à Kandooma Perdu ces petits kilos superflus autour de la taille d’après Noël et il est temps de frapper un grand coup et de s’attaquer au gros […]
- Kandooma News Flash Well on the way in the festive season with the Dom Perignon flowing, the foie gras and it's sweet apple sauce calling you, the lobster […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]