In my second newsletter for Euro-Divers Kandooma Island Resort, we started diving on some of the best dive sites in the Maldives (Kandooma Thila & Guraidhoo Corner).
And that month really showed us why it was so fantastic, finding ourselves even more than usual with the water getting clearer and clearer all of the time.
For this “Newsflash Kandooma”, here are a few weather facts:
- Water Temperature 28° Celsius to 29° Celsius
- Air Temperature 30° Celcius to 35° Celsius
- Underwater Visibility 20 to 40 Metres (60 to 120 Feet)
Diving conditions at Kandooma from December to April
This is the time to rest for Mother Nature and offer us a whole world of peace and harmony with crystal waters that will let you enjoy the brightness of the coral life. It is also when drift diving is at its best; it is shark season for the divers and mating season for the sharks.
What does this means? It just means that sharks are concentrated on looking for the perfect females and trying their best to seduce them while completely ignoring anything else.
During this time divers can get really close to them and enjoy the thrilling proximity.
Join us for a few exciting dives this season.
See you soon!
- Kandooma News Flash Au beau milieu de la saison des fêtes avec le Dom Pérignon qui coule à flot, le foie gras et sa sauce pomme douce qui vous appelle, les […]
- PETER Diving now at Kandooma Euro-Divers Kandooma has introduced PETER Diving.
It’s the quickest way to explore underwater world without a scuba tank on your back. […]
- Diving Kandooma February Lost some of these post-Christmas superfluous pounds around the waist and it is time to dive the classics.
Kandooma Thila, also known […]
- Kandooma News Flash Well on the way in the festive season with the Dom Perignon flowing, the foie gras and it's sweet apple sauce calling you, the lobster […]
- La plongée à Kandooma Perdu ces petits kilos superflus autour de la taille d’après Noël et il est temps de frapper un grand coup et de s’attaquer au gros […]
- The Sunny Side of Life in March at Euro-Divers Club Med Finolhu Villas March started with some windy days, as we approached the second week it was back to the ‘sunny side of life’ as usual here at Euro-Divers […]