It has been an exciting month here at Vilamendhoo with lots of changes.
Our long-time instructors Hussein and Leila have gone to greener pastures with Euro-Divers Kurumba, and we welcomed Natalie and Nikolai in exchange from Kurumba!
A big ‘WELCOME TO THE TEAM’ from us to them, and best of luck in your new adventure to Hussein and Leila.
In the run-up to Christmas our wonderful Japanese repeater guests visited with some friends to take part in more great diving with Euro-Divers, and our whale shark full day trips are continuing with some great sightings close to LUX.
Natalie and Nikolai even spotted a manta on one of the trips!
Filip has been busy with his strong current channel dives, living up to his ‘Shark Whisperer’ reputation with the grey reefs.
On behalf of the whole team at Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo, we wish all of our guests and divers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with lots of dives to come in 2017, and we hope that we see you all soon.
Merry Christmas from Vilamendhoo
- January in Kurumba December and January started with some changes in the diving team. Nikolai and Natalie have moved to Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo for a few […]
- She said yes! What a fantastic month here in South Ari Atoll!
Perfect visibility, calm seas and gorgeous sunshine.
Niklas and Sonja decided to […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]
- Diving in March at Eriyadu Dear Divers and Snorkelers,
We still had Manta rays in almost each and every dive and snorkel trip at Boduhiti Thila.
Awesome to see […]
- The Sunny Side of Life in March at Euro-Divers Club Med Finolhu Villas March started with some windy days, as we approached the second week it was back to the ‘sunny side of life’ as usual here at Euro-Divers […]
- April was the month of changes on Eriyadu! Our Dive Master and Compressor Tender Ramiz left Eriyadu towards Euro Divers Meeru Island Resort & Spa. For his new position we wish […]