May has been a very productive month for Euro-Divers Dhigali, with 2 new dive sites discovered and staff courses completed in EFR, Rescue, Nitrox, and Open Water.
On top of all this, we also welcomed 2 new staff members – GRO Hannah from China, and Compressor Attendant Zayaan from the Maldives.
Hannah’s welcoming smile and always positive energy will greet you as you step on the island, and Zayaan is both in front and behind the scenes taking care of your equipment, tanks and servicing.
The whole team is excited to welcome both of them to our family.
- 3 words divers should know in Maldives Greetings from sunny Velidhu Island Resort.
There are 3 important words we think you should know when enjoying your dives in the […]
- April was the month of changes on Eriyadu! Our Dive Master and Compressor Tender Ramiz left Eriyadu towards Euro Divers Meeru Island Resort & Spa. For his new position we wish […]
- Mantas are coming back Mantas are coming back to the Lankan cleaning station
With the help of Manta Trust we were able to ID the manta we encountered, which is […]
- Euro-Divers Dhigali Maldives In the first quarter of 2017- Euro-Divers Maldives will open a new dive centre at Dhigali Maldives which is in Raa Atoll.
The Resort […]
- PETER Diving now at Kandooma Euro-Divers Kandooma has introduced PETER Diving.
It’s the quickest way to explore underwater world without a scuba tank on your back. […]
- Last week at Euro-Divers Dhigali The last week has been a very busy one here at Euro-Divers Dhigali.
And most importantly we can say a big congratulations to our guests […]