Dear fellow divers,
The month of May was highlighted by rain and wind here at Eriyadu.
Well, for most of our guest it was not a big deal. After all, you don’t get wet from the rain when you are diving 😉
Temperature was still up to 30’C and the activities offered at the dive center and on the Island are not limited to good weather conditions.
Anyway, it has not been raining consistently. There was several hours with sunshine every day which we used to go out for diving or snorkeling. Don’t let your holiday be spoiled by rain and wind. Most of our activities even will take part in “bad” weather conditions.
The monsoon rain is essential to the Maldives. It fills the fresh water reservoir on each and every island.
This month we started to do a Marine Life presentation at Blizz Bar.
Some curiosities about the marine life and the reef structure of the Maldives.
The presentation will be every Thursday.
Join us here on Facebook to keep in touch with what is happening on the island.
- April was the month of changes on Eriyadu! Our Dive Master and Compressor Tender Ramiz left Eriyadu towards Euro Divers Meeru Island Resort & Spa. For his new position we wish […]
- Manta Mania at Boduhiti! Manta Season is running full speed!
With snorkeling and diving trips to Boduhiti regularly!
Recently we were lucky enough to spot a […]
- Diving in March at Eriyadu Dear Divers and Snorkelers,
We still had Manta rays in almost each and every dive and snorkel trip at Boduhiti Thila.
Awesome to see […]
- Manta Mania am Boduhiti! Seit Anfang des Jahres haben wir mehr und mehr Mantas auf unserer Seite des Atolls gesichtet. Wir fahren regelmaessig mit unseren Snorkel […]
- Tauchen im März auf Eriyadu Malediven Hallo Taucher und Schnorchler,
Wir hatten noch Manta Rochen in fast jedem Tauch- und Schnorchelausflug in Boduhiti Thila. Ehrfürchtig, […]
- Utopia Beach Club in February In February at Utopia Beach Club, it sometimes felt like the strong wind was blowing through the whole month. But our enthusiastic divers […]