The last week has been a very busy one here at Euro-Divers Dhigali.
And most importantly we can say a big congratulations to our guests from China who used their Discover Scuba Diving experience to propose marriage!
Luckily she said yes and the dive went forward with a lot of fun and excitement.
We also need to congratulate our instructor Nikolai who has recently been promoted to Assistant Dive and Watersports Centre Manager – lots of happy smiles all around the dive centre this month.
Sunny regards from your team in Maldives!
- Busy month at Club Med Finolhu Villas It’s been a busy month at Club Med Finolhu Villas. We were happy to welcome many repeaters from different Euro-Divers dive centers […]
- Euro-Divers Dhigali Maldives In the first quarter of 2017- Euro-Divers Maldives will open a new dive centre at Dhigali Maldives which is in Raa Atoll.
The Resort […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]
- PETER Diving now at Kandooma Euro-Divers Kandooma has introduced PETER Diving.
It’s the quickest way to explore underwater world without a scuba tank on your back. […]
- Amari Havodda in February We are happy to welcome many new divers to Euro-Divers Amari Havodda.
February was a great month for diving in our area with crystal […]
- Diving is good at Euro-Divers Amari In March we had many divers, some of them diving with Euro-Divers for more than 20 years, mainly from Germany, and a diving addict couple […]