On 19th October 2016 we organized a lagoon cleaning here in Velidhu.
We had a lot of divers willing to help get some garbage out of the lagoon and also some snorkelers. All together did a very good job and got a lot of garbage out of the lagoon.
It was hard work as some items were quite heavy and we needed to bring it up to the surface. With this action for sure Velidhu has the cleanest lagoon now.
A big thank you to all involved !!!
In October we had a lot of loyal repeaters on Velidhu island.
Despite of the weather which was mos we could do a lot of nice dives with early morning trips to Fesdu Wreck or Caryberu Thila and full day excursions to Fishhead, Bathala Thila and Hafza Thila. After all this dives our divers came back to the boat with sparkling eyes.
- Meet the mantas at Velidhu Meet PawPaw and Anita
While diving on Maavaru Manta Point we got 2 very good pictures of 2 Mantas. We sent these pictures to Manta […]
- 3 words divers should know in Maldives Greetings from sunny Velidhu Island Resort.
There are 3 important words we think you should know when enjoying your dives in the […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]
- Fabruary at Euro Divers Hurghada The month started slowly with our beloved repeaters having the boat for themselves with a nice weather that makes it even better. Through […]
- PETER Diving now at Kandooma Euro-Divers Kandooma has introduced PETER Diving.
It’s the quickest way to explore underwater world without a scuba tank on your back. […]
- Diving in March at Eriyadu Dear Divers and Snorkelers,
We still had Manta rays in almost each and every dive and snorkel trip at Boduhiti Thila.
Awesome to see […]