October has been an extremely busy month here at Kurumba Maldives.
Our new Diver Propulsion Vehicles have proved very popular during Advanced Open Water courses (although the jury is still out as far as the fish are concerned!) and we have seen more and more Euro-Divers repeater guests coming back to the island. Your loyalty is noticed and greatly appreciated!
The mantas are unbelievably still hanging around so late in the season and if we’re very lucky we might get a manta Christmas selfie!
Happy diving, from Natalie, Momo, Nikolai and Hai!
- January in Kurumba December and January started with some changes in the diving team. Nikolai and Natalie have moved to Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo for a few […]
- First in Paradise A recent article on Sport Diver Magazine Article written by Al Hornsby and titled "First in Paradise" was released in February […]
- Diving Kurumba Maldives The IUCN Maldives Biosphere Reserve Survey Team was exploring the Kurumba house reef.:)
This project aims to advance coral reef […]
- Mantas are coming back Mantas are coming back to the Lankan cleaning station
With the help of Manta Trust we were able to ID the manta we encountered, which is […]
- First in Paradise Der Artikel FIRST IN PARADISE im Sport Diver Magazine, geschrieben von Al Hornsby, wurde in der Februar 2017 Ausgabe […]
- Die Mantas kommen Die Mantas kommen langsam wieder zurueck an unsere Putzerstation in Lankan
Mit der Hilfe von Manta Trust haben wir die Moeglichkeit die […]