November saw a lot of friendly faces returning to Kurumba Island Resort Maldives. And remember that the friendly faces who bring us chocolate are even more welcome (thanks Pascal and Tanina!) 🙂
Glorious weather and strong currents meant that the reef sharks were out in force, and we caught the last of the manta season before they head for further shores until next year.
Now with the run-up to Christmas we are looking forward to a lot of kids diving and the start of our free trial diving initiative!
We hope you will all enjoy the upcoming holidays and wish you all the best.
See you soon 🙂
- Diving Kurumba Maldives The IUCN Maldives Biosphere Reserve Survey Team was exploring the Kurumba house reef.:)
This project aims to advance coral reef […]
- January in Kurumba December and January started with some changes in the diving team. Nikolai and Natalie have moved to Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo for a few […]
- First in Paradise A recent article on Sport Diver Magazine Article written by Al Hornsby and titled "First in Paradise" was released in February […]
- Mantas are coming back Mantas are coming back to the Lankan cleaning station
With the help of Manta Trust we were able to ID the manta we encountered, which is […]
- First in Paradise Der Artikel FIRST IN PARADISE im Sport Diver Magazine, geschrieben von Al Hornsby, wurde in der Februar 2017 Ausgabe […]
- Die Mantas kommen Die Mantas kommen langsam wieder zurueck an unsere Putzerstation in Lankan
Mit der Hilfe von Manta Trust haben wir die Moeglichkeit die […]