Well on the way in the festive season with the Dom Perignon flowing, the foie gras and it’s sweet apple sauce calling you, the lobster ready to be enjoyed with a little bit of lemon butter and off course calories by the bucket resulting in 2 kilos extra around the hips. Fortunately the clear waters around Kandooma are just waiting for us to jump in and get moving.
It’s time to visit us here at Kandooma, we all need to dive…; dive…; dive… and get these superfluous inches around the waist to go away at least until the next festive season.
I keep on talking about the big fish life around our Kandooma Thila but with our heavy load of good food to carry, we have some small marine life as well, just to take it easy 😉
Look carefully and you will see, the Ocean is teeming with small sluggish animals, creepy crawlers and ramping one. Look… and look again… they will just show themselves once your eyes are trained.
Only one way to do it! Come and dive with us at Holiday Inn Kandooma.
- Kandooma News Flash Au beau milieu de la saison des fêtes avec le Dom Pérignon qui coule à flot, le foie gras et sa sauce pomme douce qui vous appelle, les […]
- Diving Kandooma February Lost some of these post-Christmas superfluous pounds around the waist and it is time to dive the classics. Kandooma Thila, also known […]
- PETER Diving now at Kandooma Euro-Divers Kandooma has introduced PETER Diving. It’s the quickest way to explore underwater world without a scuba tank on your back. […]
- La plongée à Kandooma Perdu ces petits kilos superflus autour de la taille d’après Noël et il est temps de frapper un grand coup et de s’attaquer au gros […]
- The Sunny Side of Life in March at Euro-Divers Club Med Finolhu Villas March started with some windy days, as we approached the second week it was back to the ‘sunny side of life’ as usual here at Euro-Divers […]
- 3 words divers should know in Maldives Greetings from sunny Velidhu Island Resort. There are 3 important words we think you should know when enjoying your dives in the […]