If you like people, have a passion for scuba diving and want an extraordinary life – become a PADI Instructor.
Teaching scuba diving allows you to share your love of the aquatic world with others while doing what you enjoy – being in, around and under water.
PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors and PADI Assistant Instructors are the most sought-after dive professionals around the world because they’ve completed the program that sets the standard for training dive professionals.
You earn a PADI Instructor rating through hard work and commitment, but you’re rewarded with a job that lets you share incredible underwater adventures with others – transforming their lives for the better and enriching yours.
Amazing special offer for the next Instructor Development Course with Euro-Divers Oman:
15 % off on the course fee only, book before April 30 to take advantage of this offer.
IDC dates – starting19 th Aug 2016.
Please contact us directly at email@example.com for more informations
- PADI IDC In Oman Starts January 2017
Take your career to new depths as a PADI Professional
Helps you expand your knowledge of dive theory
Teaches you to apply the […]
- Diving for physically challenged individuals in Oman Diving offers a very special and almost unique experience for people with a disability.
Scuba diving can be enjoyed by virtually […]
- Omanis for Omani reefs Community-based reef research and conservation programme launched in Muscat
Since 2009 award-winning, international conservation […]
- Summer offer Oman THIS SUMMER SAVE UPTO 25%
OFFER VALIDITY – 01 MAY TO 31 AUGUST 2019
A. OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE
Period – 4 full days, course begins on […]
- PETER Diving now at Kandooma Euro-Divers Kandooma has introduced PETER Diving.
It’s the quickest way to explore underwater world without a scuba tank on your back. […]
- Euro-Divers Oman presented with PADI award On Sunday August 17th, 2015, PADI ran an event at the Almouij Marina at The Wave in Muscat, Oman, to introduce PADI to a wider audience in […]