Diving and filming everything underwater, without worrying about the camera… A really cool project opened on Indiegogo, Tuesday April 19th.
It’s iBubble, the first autonomous underwater drone. You’ve probably heard us talk about it before! We are really happy to be partners of this project. We’re helping with logistics, tradeshows and many other things.
The team is launching a crowdfunding campaign to finish the product. As we’d like ours as soon as possible, we’re asking you to help out as well. The more backers they’ll have within the first couple of days, the more I’m sure to get my iBubble on time.
Here is how to pledge your support:
- Visit Indiegogo starting April 19th :
- Log in the top right corner of the screen
- Return to the iBubble page :
- Select your pledge on the right
- Enter your payment info
It takes less than 5 min. The money is only taken out at the end of the campaign so you can change your mind.
You’ll also receive our eternal gratitude 🙂
See you soon,
The iBubble team
- Amari Havodda in February We are happy to welcome many new divers to Euro-Divers Amari Havodda. February was a great month for diving in our area with crystal […]
- Diving Kandooma February Lost some of these post-Christmas superfluous pounds around the waist and it is time to dive the classics. Kandooma Thila, also known […]
- 3 words divers should know in Maldives Greetings from sunny Velidhu Island Resort. There are 3 important words we think you should know when enjoying your dives in the […]
- Utopia Beach Club in February In February at Utopia Beach Club, it sometimes felt like the strong wind was blowing through the whole month. But our enthusiastic divers […]
- January in Kurumba December and January started with some changes in the diving team. Nikolai and Natalie have moved to Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo for a few […]
- September brought the 1 millionth guest to the Maldives In September we had the pleasure to accommodate the extremely talented film production staff from “Behind the Mask” who were filming a […]