Here in Hurghada it was very windy and very cold in the end – this was December 2015.
The diving was actually pretty nice and we saw Dolphins, 4 Frogfish in Fanadir.
Frogfishes are not easy to find. Try to spot the frogfish on the right, hiding in the featherstar 😉
And finally the sharks are back to their sleeping grounds in Hurghada.
We hope to see many sharks and rays this winter, so if you have some time and want to enjoy some good dives make sure you drop by Euro-Divers Grand Hotel Hurghada.
Special Offer January 2016
The Tank is to heavy and the time before the drift to long. Learn the advantage of Sidemount Diving this month for only 40 Euro exclusive dives and certification fee.
- Grand Hotel Hurghada The year 2016 ends very well here at Hurghada.
In the beginning of the month we had a leopard shark – thanks for the pic to Mohamed […]
- Rossi dolphins in Hurghada The year in Hurghada started with dolphins playing around under water for 60 minutes. The month ended with the rare rossi dolphin playing […]
- Diving in March at Grand Hotel Hurghada Diving in March at Euro-Divers Grand Hotel Hurghada was very busy with a lot of continuing courses and special trips to Abu Nuhas Wrecks […]
- Fabruary at Euro Divers Hurghada The month started slowly with our beloved repeaters having the boat for themselves with a nice weather that makes it even better. Through […]
- Hurghada Dive Centre News This year in Hurghada april was in the end very windy. So we get two days shore dive in Makadi and Sharm el Naga. But in the middle of the […]
- March clean up at Euro-Divers Utopia Beach Club When we saw the dive center in March after our holiday, it had changed...
The whole staff worked on it during our absence and the […]