A recent article on Sport Diver Magazine Article written by Al Hornsby and titled “First in Paradise” was released in February 2017.
The article rounds out Al’s Maldivian odyssey with a visit to Kurumba, the island where the Maldives’ tourism industry was born more than 40 years ago. You can read the article here: First in Paradise
February was very nice with gorgeous sunny days. The visibility has been 25 meter plus, which gives us a blue crystal clear water view.
As well this month the big high light is the dive site Chicken island, countless numbers of Sting rays, big fat Moray eels and big bowls of fishes everywhere. Even we were very lucky to see the Guitar ray/shark
Looking forward to share this amazing experience with you all.
Euro-Divers Kurumba Maldives Team.
- First in Paradise Der Artikel FIRST IN PARADISE im Sport Diver Magazine, geschrieben von Al Hornsby, wurde in der Februar 2017 Ausgabe […]
- Diving Kurumba Maldives The IUCN Maldives Biosphere Reserve Survey Team was exploring the Kurumba house reef.:)
This project aims to advance coral reef […]
- Mantas are coming back Mantas are coming back to the Lankan cleaning station
With the help of Manta Trust we were able to ID the manta we encountered, which is […]
- January in Kurumba December and January started with some changes in the diving team. Nikolai and Natalie have moved to Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo for a few […]
- Die Mantas kommen Die Mantas kommen langsam wieder zurueck an unsere Putzerstation in Lankan
Mit der Hilfe von Manta Trust haben wir die Moeglichkeit die […]
- Diving in March at Eriyadu Dear Divers and Snorkelers,
We still had Manta rays in almost each and every dive and snorkel trip at Boduhiti Thila.
Awesome to see […]