Exciting times are coming here at Euro-Divers Kurumba Maldives!
April has seen the refurbishment of our dive center to an amazing standard.
Wide open spaces, beautiful details and that great island view!
Our scuba diving free trials continue to be popular, and despite the closure of our beloved Victory Wreck dive site, the mantas have appeared in record numbers and early this season (we are not getting too excited because if their movements are like last year they will disappear again for a few months before reappearing in August/September).
Strong winds have kept us close to home with our diving, but with so many fantastic dive sites close by, who cares 😉
- January in Kurumba December and January started with some changes in the diving team. Nikolai and Natalie have moved to Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo for a few […]
- Mantas are coming back Mantas are coming back to the Lankan cleaning station
With the help of Manta Trust we were able to ID the manta we encountered, which is […]
- First in Paradise A recent article on Sport Diver Magazine Article written by Al Hornsby and titled "First in Paradise" was released in February […]
- Diving Kurumba Maldives The IUCN Maldives Biosphere Reserve Survey Team was exploring the Kurumba house reef.:)
This project aims to advance coral reef […]
- First in Paradise Der Artikel FIRST IN PARADISE im Sport Diver Magazine, geschrieben von Al Hornsby, wurde in der Februar 2017 Ausgabe […]
- Die Mantas kommen Die Mantas kommen langsam wieder zurueck an unsere Putzerstation in Lankan
Mit der Hilfe von Manta Trust haben wir die Moeglichkeit die […]