November was like always a busy repeater month here at Euro-Divers Utopia Beach Club.
Many guest from the years before visited us and enjoyed their dives very much. Indeed there is a lot of marine life here and using the Zodiac, we have access to very nice dive sites.
Highlights were the dives at Elphinstone at the end of this month with up to 4 longimanus sharks.
Also we spotted again one dugong at Marsa Mubarak and at the house reef some guest saw some manta rays.
Also we renovate and maintained our zodiac, it has now a new tube and the engine is like new.
From November onwards every Friday we will have our Diver’s Night in our diver lounge from 8 pm to 10 pm.
Offer for December 2015
Also here at Euro-Divers Utopia Beach Club we offer sidemount courses and diving.
This month you can experience one side mount dive for only 15 Euro additional to the dive or you can do with us a sidemount course for only 119 Euro additional to the dives.
- News From Euro-Divers at Utopia Beach Club News From Euro-Divers at Utopia Beach Club, October 2015 October signaled the start of high season here at Utopia Beach Club. And it […]
- Grand Hotel Hurghada October at Euro-Divers Grand Hotel Hurghada presented itself as very nice and warm. The sting rays came back already we saw one […]
- Hurghada diving safari This last June we enjoyed the yearly Euro-Divers Hurghada diving safari. It was a great trip and we had the chance to dive with different […]
- Bird’s eye view of the Maldives Our senior dive team recently went to the Maldives to capture some fantastic aerial views of the islands. They spent several days […]
- Utopia Beach Club in February In February at Utopia Beach Club, it sometimes felt like the strong wind was blowing through the whole month. But our enthusiastic divers […]
- March clean up at Euro-Divers Utopia Beach Club When we saw the dive center in March after our holiday, it had changed... The whole staff worked on it during our absence and the […]