Euro-Divers Kurumba Maldives offers now PADI Free Diver (APNOE) courses.
We teach 2 levels, Free Diver and Advanced Free Diver.
- The first level we teach is static in the pool where you will learn breathing techniques, meditation skills, fin kicking, safety procedures.
Normally we can promise with the Free Diver Course that you can double your breath holding time 😉
- The Second level, Advanced Free Diver, is an open water dive where you will learn to dive down. Maximum depth is 20 meters and we teach you different breathing techniques to warm up your lungs before the deep dive and much more.
Our long working Instructor Mohamed Ibrahim (Momo) is saying good bye
It is a sad day for Momo and for Euro-Divers.
Momo has been working for Euro-Divers for 24 years and Kurumba was the place where you met him usually.
On behalf of Euro-Divers we like to thank you Momo for being with us this long time and we will not forget your friendly smile
We wish Momo all the best and success for his future.
Officially the Manta season has started
We will be doing regular dive trips to Lankan to watch the Mantas enjoying their Spa treatment.
The dive site is easy for all level of divers and the boat trip is just 20 minutes away from Kurumba.
Hoping to see you all for the amazing encounters under water
Euro-Divers Kurumba Maldives Team.
- January in Kurumba December and January started with some changes in the diving team. Nikolai and Natalie have moved to Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo for a few […]
- Mantas are coming back Mantas are coming back to the Lankan cleaning station
With the help of Manta Trust we were able to ID the manta we encountered, which is […]
- Diving Kurumba Maldives The IUCN Maldives Biosphere Reserve Survey Team was exploring the Kurumba house reef.:)
This project aims to advance coral reef […]
- First in Paradise A recent article on Sport Diver Magazine Article written by Al Hornsby and titled "First in Paradise" was released in February […]
- First in Paradise Der Artikel FIRST IN PARADISE im Sport Diver Magazine, geschrieben von Al Hornsby, wurde in der Februar 2017 Ausgabe […]
- Die Mantas kommen Die Mantas kommen langsam wieder zurueck an unsere Putzerstation in Lankan
Mit der Hilfe von Manta Trust haben wir die Moeglichkeit die […]