News April 2020
Sun with more than 25 degrees, rain and sandstorm: this is how April showed itself.
Nice is back from dry dock and with the new, bigger platform, getting into and out of the water is more comfortably and also much safer.
On “Earth-Day”, we made a clean-up under the jetty and in the swimming-area of Grand Hotel.
All of our staff are healthy, so they can celebrate Ramadan at home with their families.
Special of the month May
To support us during this time you can pre-book your diving packages for our late or next year on our homepage. Until the end of May we have a special offer here that you can see under the following link:
- Euro-Divers Dhigali Maldives In the first quarter of 2017- Euro-Divers Maldives will open a new dive centre at Dhigali Maldives which is in Raa Atoll. The Resort […]
- PETER Diving now at Kandooma Euro-Divers Kandooma has introduced PETER Diving. It’s the quickest way to explore underwater world without a scuba tank on your back. […]
- Fabruary at Euro Divers Hurghada The month started slowly with our beloved repeaters having the boat for themselves with a nice weather that makes it even better. Through […]
- Diving in March at Grand Hotel Hurghada Diving in March at Euro-Divers Grand Hotel Hurghada was very busy with a lot of continuing courses and special trips to Abu Nuhas Wrecks […]
- Grand Hotel Hurghada The year 2016 ends very well here at Hurghada. In the beginning of the month we had a leopard shark – thanks for the pic to Mohamed […]
- Hurghada Dive Centre News This year in Hurghada april was in the end very windy. So we get two days shore dive in Makadi and Sharm el Naga. But in the middle of the […]