This September the diving season started as expected here in Egypt.
At water temperatures still around 28 degrees and outside temperatures around 35 degrees, we had many guests to dive with us. This was also rewarded; we had almost the whole month dolphins on cuddly course in the bay.
Also on our exits our guests came at their expense. Be it Dugong in SheikMalik or Longimanus on Elfinstone reef, this month everything was offered.
Also this month we did our last two safari tours and saw lots of great reefs and big fish. Information for the tours 2019 at email@example.com.
This month we have Heinz Topercer as special guest at Utopia. He will introduce us to the secrets of underwater photography in 2 workshops.
The participation in this workshop costs only 30 Euro for our guests.
In addition, we have the Nitrox course on offer for only 99 euros (without dives).
- Utopia Beach Club in February In February at Utopia Beach Club, it sometimes felt like the strong wind was blowing through the whole month. But our enthusiastic divers […]
- March clean up at Euro-Divers Utopia Beach Club When we saw the dive center in March after our holiday, it had changed... The whole staff worked on it during our absence and the […]
- Diving in March at Grand Hotel Hurghada Diving in March at Euro-Divers Grand Hotel Hurghada was very busy with a lot of continuing courses and special trips to Abu Nuhas Wrecks […]
- Rossi dolphins in Hurghada The year in Hurghada started with dolphins playing around under water for 60 minutes. The month ended with the rare rossi dolphin playing […]
- Hurghada Dive Centre News This year in Hurghada april was in the end very windy. So we get two days shore dive in Makadi and Sharm el Naga. But in the middle of the […]
- Grand Hotel Hurghada The year 2016 ends very well here at Hurghada. In the beginning of the month we had a leopard shark – thanks for the pic to Mohamed […]