It was great to welcome some repeater guests to Amari Havodda Maldives during the month of November.
The visibility has been amazing and we have spotted sharks, turtles and eagle-rays on most of our snorkeling and diving trips.
Our friend, the leopard shark, is also showing himself to the interested adventurers of our House reef.
And dolphins are doing flips in the air while guests enjoy a cocktail at the bar or on our sunset cruise.
We hope to see you guys again for some great diving!
- Amari Havodda in February We are happy to welcome many new divers to Euro-Divers Amari Havodda. February was a great month for diving in our area with crystal […]
- Diving is good at Euro-Divers Amari In March we had many divers, some of them diving with Euro-Divers for more than 20 years, mainly from Germany, and a diving addict couple […]
- Diving in march was great here at The Residence Maldives Diving in march was great here at The Residence Euro-Divers Maldives. With a lot of diver joining us and with perfect condition for […]
- Manta Mania at Boduhiti! Manta Season is running full speed! With snorkeling and diving trips to Boduhiti regularly! Recently we were lucky enough to spot a […]
- Diving in March at Eriyadu Dear Divers and Snorkelers, We still had Manta rays in almost each and every dive and snorkel trip at Boduhiti Thila. Awesome to see […]
- PETER Diving now at Kandooma Euro-Divers Kandooma has introduced PETER Diving. It’s the quickest way to explore underwater world without a scuba tank on your back. […]