Nidhan Miyaru Park:
We discovered a new dive site around Velidhu Island: we do this dive with the sunset….when we jump we are surrounded by about 20 nurse sharks and some stingrays.
After 20 minutes with these magnificent animals we continue our dive along the reef as a normal night dive.
The name of the dive site is in Maldivian language Divehi and means “nurse shark”.
Bye, bye Ismail
Our compressor tender Ismail left Velidhu in beginning of May to join the Euro-Divers Team in Meeru.
We will miss him here and are happy that he stays in the Euro-Divers Family.
- 3 words divers should know in Maldives Greetings from sunny Velidhu Island Resort.
There are 3 important words we think you should know when enjoying your dives in the […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]
- Meet the mantas at Velidhu Meet PawPaw and Anita
While diving on Maavaru Manta Point we got 2 very good pictures of 2 Mantas. We sent these pictures to Manta […]
- April was the month of changes on Eriyadu! Our Dive Master and Compressor Tender Ramiz left Eriyadu towards Euro Divers Meeru Island Resort & Spa. For his new position we wish […]
- Diving is good at Euro-Divers Amari In March we had many divers, some of them diving with Euro-Divers for more than 20 years, mainly from Germany, and a diving addict couple […]
- She said yes! What a fantastic month here in South Ari Atoll!
Perfect visibility, calm seas and gorgeous sunshine.
Niklas and Sonja decided to […]