June has been a quiet month here at Euro-Divers Kurumba, with plenty of free time to work on finishing our beautiful new dive centre, and upgrading our dive boat.
Bad weather kept us out of the water on a few days, but it hasn’t stopped the mantas and reef sharks sightings, and although we have said ‘goodbye’ to our long-serving General Manager, Jason Kruse, we are excited about the busy season to come!
Happy diving and see you soon in Paradise;
Your diving team,
Natalie, Nikolai and Momo.
- January in Kurumba December and January started with some changes in the diving team. Nikolai and Natalie have moved to Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo for a few […]
- Mantas are coming back Mantas are coming back to the Lankan cleaning station
With the help of Manta Trust we were able to ID the manta we encountered, which is […]
- Diving Kurumba Maldives The IUCN Maldives Biosphere Reserve Survey Team was exploring the Kurumba house reef.:)
This project aims to advance coral reef […]
- First in Paradise A recent article on Sport Diver Magazine Article written by Al Hornsby and titled "First in Paradise" was released in February […]
- Die Mantas kommen Die Mantas kommen langsam wieder zurueck an unsere Putzerstation in Lankan
Mit der Hilfe von Manta Trust haben wir die Moeglichkeit die […]
- First in Paradise Der Artikel FIRST IN PARADISE im Sport Diver Magazine, geschrieben von Al Hornsby, wurde in der Februar 2017 Ausgabe […]