Lost some of these post-Christmas superfluous pounds around the waist and it is time to dive the classics.
Kandooma Thila, also known to the local as Beyru Thila, Losfushi Corner, Guraidhoo Corner and Cocoa Corner are giving us a show to remember and take your breath away at practically each dive.
At the moment we are enjoying 20 meters to 30 meters visibility, good incoming current with the pelagic life being thriving and playful in the current.
Dogtooth Tuna, Eagle Rays, Napoleon wrasse and Sharks are to be seen on most dives to the delight of our divers.
This morning it was in EXCESS.
There were so many that I stopped counting at 30 eagle rays and preferred joining the shoal and swim with them for over 5 minutes.
Time enough to take over 60 shots and let you dribble over them…
You can try to close your eyes and imagine… But this will not make it justice.
Come over to Euro-DIvers Kandooma Maldives! …it is happening now!
See you very soon
- Kandooma News Flash Au beau milieu de la saison des fêtes avec le Dom Pérignon qui coule à flot, le foie gras et sa sauce pomme douce qui vous appelle, les […]
- PETER Diving now at Kandooma Euro-Divers Kandooma has introduced PETER Diving.
It’s the quickest way to explore underwater world without a scuba tank on your back. […]
- La plongée à Kandooma Perdu ces petits kilos superflus autour de la taille d’après Noël et il est temps de frapper un grand coup et de s’attaquer au gros […]
- Kandooma News Flash Well on the way in the festive season with the Dom Perignon flowing, the foie gras and it's sweet apple sauce calling you, the lobster […]
- Diving is good at Euro-Divers Amari In March we had many divers, some of them diving with Euro-Divers for more than 20 years, mainly from Germany, and a diving addict couple […]
- The Sunny Side of Life in March at Euro-Divers Club Med Finolhu Villas March started with some windy days, as we approached the second week it was back to the ‘sunny side of life’ as usual here at Euro-Divers […]