In March we had many divers, some of them diving with Euro-Divers for more than 20 years, mainly from Germany, and a diving addict couple from Finland.
In Rahadhoo Kandu, we encountered lots of curious and friendly Napoleon wrasses for a long part of the dive until surfacing.
We also saw spotted eagle rays, mobula, marbled and cowtail stingrays, very big Tawny nurse sharks surrounding by a bunch of remoras (called attamas in Dhivehi) on our beautiful House Reef.
Euro-Divers Havodda Maldives
- Amari Havodda in February We are happy to welcome many new divers to Euro-Divers Amari Havodda. February was a great month for diving in our area with crystal […]
- Diving Kandooma February Lost some of these post-Christmas superfluous pounds around the waist and it is time to dive the classics. Kandooma Thila, also known […]
- Diving in March at Eriyadu Dear Divers and Snorkelers, We still had Manta rays in almost each and every dive and snorkel trip at Boduhiti Thila. Awesome to see […]
- The Sunny Side of Life in March at Euro-Divers Club Med Finolhu Villas March started with some windy days, as we approached the second week it was back to the ‘sunny side of life’ as usual here at Euro-Divers […]
- Utopia Beach Club in February In February at Utopia Beach Club, it sometimes felt like the strong wind was blowing through the whole month. But our enthusiastic divers […]
- Manta Mania at Boduhiti! Manta Season is running full speed! With snorkeling and diving trips to Boduhiti regularly! Recently we were lucky enough to spot a […]