We are happy to welcome many new divers to Euro-Divers Amari Havodda.
February was a great month for diving in our area with crystal clear waters and some challenging currents.
We saw Manta rays again after they had been hiding for a short while.
Meradhoo corner graced us with tons of gray reef and whitetip reef sharks. Kuda Hafusa thila was great for turtles small critters.
Congratulations to our new Open water and Advance divers that finished their course with us!
Hope to see our guests back as repeaters next year!
- Diving is good at Euro-Divers Amari In March we had many divers, some of them diving with Euro-Divers for more than 20 years, mainly from Germany, and a diving addict couple […]
- The Sunny Side of Life in March at Euro-Divers Club Med Finolhu Villas March started with some windy days, as we approached the second week it was back to the ‘sunny side of life’ as usual here at Euro-Divers […]
- Diving in March at Eriyadu Dear Divers and Snorkelers, We still had Manta rays in almost each and every dive and snorkel trip at Boduhiti Thila. Awesome to see […]
- Diving Kandooma February Lost some of these post-Christmas superfluous pounds around the waist and it is time to dive the classics. Kandooma Thila, also known […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]
- She said yes! What a fantastic month here in South Ari Atoll! Perfect visibility, calm seas and gorgeous sunshine. Niklas and Sonja decided to […]