February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” (devils of the lake) from Switzerland.
They were 11 divers and wanted to enjoy with us the underwater world of the Maldives. Despite of quite strong wind and rough sea we did a full day trip to Fishhead, Maaga Inside Corner and Hafza Thila and everybody enjoyed this 3 dives.
Diving around Velidhu in February
Diving in February was nice here….we had a lot of Mantas on Maavaru Manta Point every time we went there; in Hafza Thila we had some very curious Grey Reef sharks and they came very close…1 guest even complaint after the dive that he couldn’t to a picture of the whole shark because the shark was always to close 😉
Of course, we also were lucky enough to find all the small critters like Nudibranches, Flatworms and Shrimps on our reefs.
Can you spot the shrimps in this picture?
- 3 words divers should know in Maldives Greetings from sunny Velidhu Island Resort.
There are 3 important words we think you should know when enjoying your dives in the […]
- Meet the mantas at Velidhu Meet PawPaw and Anita
While diving on Maavaru Manta Point we got 2 very good pictures of 2 Mantas. We sent these pictures to Manta […]
- Diving in march was great here at The Residence Maldives Diving in march was great here at The Residence Euro-Divers Maldives.
With a lot of diver joining us and with perfect condition for […]
- Amari Havodda in February We are happy to welcome many new divers to Euro-Divers Amari Havodda.
February was a great month for diving in our area with crystal […]
- She said yes! What a fantastic month here in South Ari Atoll!
Perfect visibility, calm seas and gorgeous sunshine.
Niklas and Sonja decided to […]
- April was the month of changes on Eriyadu! Our Dive Master and Compressor Tender Ramiz left Eriyadu towards Euro Divers Meeru Island Resort & Spa. For his new position we wish […]