The end of December, beginning of January has been extremely busy here on Dhigali.
With the resort celebrating it’s first Christmas and New Year with high occupancy.
We had a record 22 new diving certifications processed during these last 6 weeks, and most guests have been spoiled with manta season stretching much longer than usual.
Sola Corner remains our manta-spotting hub, with sightings of up to 7 or 8 mantas at a time.
Strong currents means that advanced divers have been able to explore our deeper dive sites and take full advantage of the beautiful soft corals on offer here in Raa Atoll, and there was even a whale shark sighting on the Dhigali house reef (possible he was lost!).
We are looking forward to what 2018 has to bring to us Northerners, and we wish all of our divers and snorkelers a very Happy New Year!
- April was the month of changes on Eriyadu! Our Dive Master and Compressor Tender Ramiz left Eriyadu towards Euro Divers Meeru Island Resort & Spa. For his new position we wish […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]
- Mantas are coming back Mantas are coming back to the Lankan cleaning station
With the help of Manta Trust we were able to ID the manta we encountered, which is […]
- Manta Mania at Boduhiti! Manta Season is running full speed!
With snorkeling and diving trips to Boduhiti regularly!
Recently we were lucky enough to spot a […]
- Utopia Beach Club in February In February at Utopia Beach Club, it sometimes felt like the strong wind was blowing through the whole month. But our enthusiastic divers […]
- Diving is good at Euro-Divers Amari In March we had many divers, some of them diving with Euro-Divers for more than 20 years, mainly from Germany, and a diving addict couple […]