Beginning of December we had a lot of divers here on the beautiful island of Velidhu.
We could do a lot of dives with them and did 2 times the early morning trip to Rasdhoo Madivaru. We have to leave at 6 am because the boat trip takes around 1 hour 40 minutes. Our early-morning-birds were rewarded: they all had 2 great dives with great visibility, many sharks, a very curious eagle ray and a napoleon.
Of course, also all our other dives like Nika Point, Gangehi North , Maaya and Hafza Thila don’t have to been forgotten: the underwater world offered us nice dives !
Slowly, slowly the season is changing from west monsoon to east monsoon and we hope that the manta season is starting soon here around Velidhu!
By know we wish you all a happy 2018 and would be happy to have you here with us in 2018!!!
- Meet the mantas at Velidhu Meet PawPaw and Anita
While diving on Maavaru Manta Point we got 2 very good pictures of 2 Mantas. We sent these pictures to Manta […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]
- 3 words divers should know in Maldives Greetings from sunny Velidhu Island Resort.
There are 3 important words we think you should know when enjoying your dives in the […]
- Mantas are coming back Mantas are coming back to the Lankan cleaning station
With the help of Manta Trust we were able to ID the manta we encountered, which is […]
- Diving in March at Eriyadu Dear Divers and Snorkelers,
We still had Manta rays in almost each and every dive and snorkel trip at Boduhiti Thila.
Awesome to see […]
- Diving is good at Euro-Divers Amari In March we had many divers, some of them diving with Euro-Divers for more than 20 years, mainly from Germany, and a diving addict couple […]