Euro-Divers Maldives senior Management team received an award for outstanding achievement in PADI diver training from Regional Manager Matt. Euro – Divers have shown solid performance and exceptional growth over the last 45 years in the Maldives and we continue growing!
Another lucky night dive at the chicken island sighting of a Guitar ray shark and with some curious spotted sting rays 🙂
This month we had also great pleasure teaching and certifying new divers. Many got as newly certified divers and some they did continue their education by learning something new like Enriched Air Diver and Advance Open water diver course.
Hoping to see you all for this amazing encounters under water.
For more news, please like our Facebook page: Euro-Divers Kurumba
Euro-Divers Kurumba Maldives Team.
- First in Paradise A recent article on Sport Diver Magazine Article written by Al Hornsby and titled "First in Paradise" was released in February […]
- Euro-Divers Dhigali Maldives In the first quarter of 2017- Euro-Divers Maldives will open a new dive centre at Dhigali Maldives which is in Raa Atoll. The Resort […]
- PETER Diving now at Kandooma Euro-Divers Kandooma has introduced PETER Diving. It’s the quickest way to explore underwater world without a scuba tank on your back. […]
- April was the month of changes on Eriyadu! Our Dive Master and Compressor Tender Ramiz left Eriyadu towards Euro Divers Meeru Island Resort & Spa. For his new position we wish […]
- First in Paradise Der Artikel FIRST IN PARADISE im Sport Diver Magazine, geschrieben von Al Hornsby, wurde in der Februar 2017 Ausgabe […]
- Diving in March at Eriyadu Dear Divers and Snorkelers, We still had Manta rays in almost each and every dive and snorkel trip at Boduhiti Thila. Awesome to see […]