What a fantastic month here in South Ari Atoll!
Perfect visibility, calm seas and gorgeous sunshine.
Niklas and Sonja decided to take the opportunity to proclaim their love for each other with a breathtaking underwater proposal (she said yes!), even though Sonja thought it was a media stunt for Facebook at first!
Mantas have been seen on almost every full day excursion, and we have welcomed new instructor Rafa to the team.
Earth Hour Day saw over 20 of our divers along with the team members cleaning up the house reef on Vilamendhoo, and some very happy faces enjoying the complimentary refreshments afterwards.
On behalf of the whole team at Vilamendhoo, we wish you a Happy Easter and hope to be diving with you soon!
- Eagle Rays on Vilamendhoo House reef Almost Our entire guest who has been in August was very lucky seeing school of Eagle Rays here in our House Reef. From morning to Sunset time these amazing Eagle Rays was there to say […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Vilamendhoo May is already here with the South-West Monsoon announcing small currents and bringing planktons to the East part of the Atoll. This is of course a great timeframe for us as the Mantas […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Underwater Scooters at Vilamendhoo Hello divers,
And greetings from The Euro-Divers team at Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo Maldives.
Great news: The underwater scooters, our new underwater “toys”, are a lot of fun! Indeed, 3 […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo Dear fellow divers,
October is always an amazing month here at Vilamendhoo.
Many divers, many new and old faces. We were happy to see so many returning guests and dive with our […] Posted in Uncategorized, Scuba Diving News
- Great month for diving at Vilamendhoo Maldives March has been a great month at Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo Maldives with our multi-repeaters coming back for some great diving with us. Especially on our full day trips to see Whales Sharks […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- September at Vilamendhoo In September at Vilamendhoo Resort Maldives we had the great opportunity to have Matt Wenger our PADI Regional Manager with us for 2 days coming to share some feedback and also, coming […] Posted in Scuba Diving News