In my second newsletter for Euro-Divers Kandooma Island Resort, we started diving on some of the best dive sites in the Maldives (Kandooma Thila & Guraidhoo Corner).
And that month really showed us why it was so fantastic, finding ourselves even more than usual with the water getting clearer and clearer all of the time.
For this “Newsflash Kandooma”, here are a few weather facts:
- Water Temperature 28° Celsius to 29° Celsius
- Air Temperature 30° Celcius to 35° Celsius
- Underwater Visibility 20 to 40 Metres (60 to 120 Feet)
Diving conditions at Kandooma from December to April
This is the time to rest for Mother Nature and offer us a whole world of peace and harmony with crystal waters that will let you enjoy the brightness of the coral life. It is also when drift diving is at its best; it is shark season for the divers and mating season for the sharks.
What does this means? It just means that sharks are concentrated on looking for the perfect females and trying their best to seduce them while completely ignoring anything else.
During this time divers can get really close to them and enjoy the thrilling proximity.
Join us for a few exciting dives this season.
See you soon!
- News Flash Kandooma Dans ma deuxième newsletter pour Euro-Divers Kandooma Island Resort , nous avons commencé à plonger sur quelques-uns des meilleurs sites de plongée des Maldives ( Kandooma Thila & […] Posted in Nouvelles
- News From Kandooma Maldives Happy New Year from the whole dive Team @ Euro-Divers Holiday Inn Kandooma.Starting the year with new things.Lots of expectant grey reef sharks around the Thila and lots of […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Following the eagle rays for an amazing dive There is still plenty of time to book your diving holiday for this summer.What about the Maldives? Well... Why not?I could list a lot of good reasons for you to come here for your […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Newsflash Kandooma Maldives In a recent newsletter for Kandooma, it was all about the dive center, the wooden dhoani (our boat) and the lagoon (our training ground).For this “Newsflash Kandooma”, we are going […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Newsflash from Kandooma Maldives The Euro-Divers Kandooma dive center is getting better and better!The dive shop has been fully redecorated from the classroom to reception area and guest room. The walls are now so […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Velidhu In defiance of the capricious weather during the month of September, the diving team still enjoyed a lot of beautiful dives with our guests. At the same time we had the opportunity to let […] Posted in Scuba Diving News