The month started slowly with our beloved repeaters having the boat for themselves with a nice weather that makes it even better. Through the month we had special events like Padi forum and other experiences like handicap OW course. By the end of the month we had 2 full boats with a lot of courses like AOW or Nitrox
Special Offer Mars 2017
Have you got your Nitrox certification, not yet? What are you waiting for?? This month we offer the Nitrox for only 99 Euro. This course and its certification are highly recommended and some times even mandatory in the best diving spots in the world. Not to mention that it is healthier and safer to dive with Nitrox!
- Grand Hotel Hurghada The month of April was very quiet here at Euro-Divers Grand Hotel Hurghada. Our divers had the luck of private boats with only 2 or 3 guests. Nevertheless we had some awesome dives with […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Diving at Abu Nuhas Abu Nuhas! We had really good wether on our trip, perfect dives and the possibilty to snorkel with dolphins in Shaab Abu Nuhas. Thanks for the nice Pics from our new dive master candidate […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Welcome to Hurghada Markus Since beginning of the month Markus is our new dive master candidate doing his internship with us.
Markus will join Euro-Divers Hurghada team for the next 2 months to become a dive […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Hurghada in January This January we were very lucky here at Euro-Divers Grand Hotel Hurghada.
In Sachwa Abu Galawa and Fanadir South South we had plenty of feather-tail stingrays.
On Shark Point […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Welcome back to Euro-Divers Grand Hotel Hurghada Tinos! Welcome back Tinos!
After 3 years in the Maldives Tinos is finally back to his roots at Euro-Divers Grand Hotel Hurghada.
The diving was quite good in June. We saw some Eagle Rays […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Grand Hotel Hurghada The year 2016 ends very well here at Hurghada.
In the beginning of the month we had a leopard shark – thanks for the pic to Mohamed Eid.
In the middle of the month we had 60 minutes […] Posted in Scuba Diving News