A recent article on Sport Diver Magazine Article written by Al Hornsby and titled “First in Paradise” was released in February 2017.
The article rounds out Al’s Maldivian odyssey with a visit to Kurumba, the island where the Maldives’ tourism industry was born more than 40 years ago. You can read the article here: First in Paradise
February was very nice with gorgeous sunny days. The visibility has been 25 meter plus, which gives us a blue crystal clear water view.
As well this month the big high light is the dive site Chicken island, countless numbers of Sting rays, big fat Moray eels and big bowls of fishes everywhere. Even we were very lucky to see the Guitar ray/shark
Looking forward to share this amazing experience with you all.
Euro-Divers Kurumba Maldives Team.
- First in Paradise Der Artikel FIRST IN PARADISE im Sport Diver Magazine, geschrieben von Al Hornsby, wurde in der Februar 2017 Ausgabe veroeffentlicht.
Vollstaendige maledivische Odyssee […] Posted in Nachrichten
- Diving Kurumba Maldives The IUCN Maldives Biosphere Reserve Survey Team was exploring the Kurumba house reef.:)
This project aims to advance coral reef resilience, focusing on improving ecosystem management for […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Exciting times at Euro-Divers Kurumba Maldives! Exciting times are coming here at Euro-Divers Kurumba Maldives!
April has seen the refurbishment of our dive center to an amazing standard.
Wide open spaces, beautiful details and […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- January in Kurumba December and January started with some changes in the diving team. Nikolai and Natalie have moved to Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo for a few months.
Assistant Dive Center Manager Hussein Ali […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Kurumba Maldives October has been an extremely busy month here at Kurumba Maldives.
Our new Diver Propulsion Vehicles have proved very popular during Advanced Open Water courses (although the jury is […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Kurumba Maldives Ici, à Euro-Divers Kurumba viennent des moments excitants!
En avril, la restructuration de notre centre de plongée à un niveau supérieur - de grands espaces, de beaux détails et la vue […] Posted in Nouvelles