The IUCN Maldives Biosphere Reserve Survey Team was exploring the Kurumba house reef.:)
This project aims to advance coral reef resilience, focusing on improving ecosystem management for climate change adaptation and megafauna’s species protection in the Maldives.
We found in one of our famous dive site Black color frog fish and we do look forward to show it you when you are at Kurumba Maldives.
We have the great pleasure to introduce Dr. Robert Baldus and his wife Petra Baldus.
They have been our Mega Multi Euro-Divers Kurumba Repeaters for 22 times.
Robert has done around 400 dives just here with us. His first certification as an Open Water diver was completed in 1995 and he has a total of 11 certification completed here in Kurumba.
Their 2 daughters as well learned diving here in Kurumba when they were kids and are Master Scuba Divers now.
Robert and Petra mention that they have been in many islands in Maldives and Kurumba is for them the best for diving, because of the great marine life.
Robert was waiting so long for a guitar shark/ray and this time he saw one very close to him and he was able to make great pictures of the guitar shark. He was so happy that finally he saw one 🙂
Mission beautification of the dive center is fully going on and everything gets a bit more fishy here Leila and Rashid decorating our windows with lot’s of colorful fish…
Looking forward to share this amazing experience with you all.
Euro-Divers Kurumba Maldives Team.
- January in Kurumba December and January started with some changes in the diving team. Nikolai and Natalie have moved to Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo for a few months.
Assistant Dive Center Manager Hussein Ali […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Kurumba Maldives November saw a lot of friendly faces returning to Kurumba Island Resort Maldives. And remember that the friendly faces who bring us chocolate are even more welcome (thanks Pascal […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Diving Kurumba in June June has been a quiet month here at Euro-Divers Kurumba, with plenty of free time to work on finishing our beautiful new dive centre, and upgrading our dive boat.
Bad weather kept us […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- First in Paradise A recent article on Sport Diver Magazine Article written by Al Hornsby and titled "First in Paradise" was released in February 2017.
The article rounds out Al's Maldivian odyssey with a […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Kurumba Maldives Makes A Splash With Newly Renovated Dive Centre The team at Kurumba Maldives is delighted to announce the reopening of the Euro-Divers dive centre on 12 th May. This was completed as part of the resort’s continual improvement […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Exciting times at Euro-Divers Kurumba Maldives! Exciting times are coming here at Euro-Divers Kurumba Maldives!
April has seen the refurbishment of our dive center to an amazing standard.
Wide open spaces, beautiful details and […] Posted in Scuba Diving News