Lost some of these post-Christmas superfluous pounds around the waist and it is time to dive the classics.
Kandooma Thila, also known to the local as Beyru Thila, Losfushi Corner, Guraidhoo Corner and Cocoa Corner are giving us a show to remember and take your breath away at practically each dive.
At the moment we are enjoying 20 meters to 30 meters visibility, good incoming current with the pelagic life being thriving and playful in the current.
Dogtooth Tuna, Eagle Rays, Napoleon wrasse and Sharks are to be seen on most dives to the delight of our divers.
This morning it was in EXCESS.
There were so many that I stopped counting at 30 eagle rays and preferred joining the shoal and swim with them for over 5 minutes.
Time enough to take over 60 shots and let you dribble over them…
You can try to close your eyes and imagine… But this will not make it justice.
Come over to Euro-DIvers Kandooma Maldives! …it is happening now!
See you very soon
- Following the eagle rays for an amazing dive There is still plenty of time to book your diving holiday for this summer.
What about the Maldives? Well... Why not?
I could list a lot of good reasons for you to come here for your […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- La plongée à Kandooma Perdu ces petits kilos superflus autour de la taille d’après Noël et il est temps de frapper un grand coup et de s’attaquer au gros 😉
Kandooma Thila, également connu des locaux comme […] Posted in Nouvelles
- News Flash Kandooma In my second newsletter for Euro-Divers Kandooma Island Resort, we started diving on some of the best dive sites in the Maldives (Kandooma Thila & Guraidhoo Corner).
And that month […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Newsflash Kandooma – October The rainy season is almost over at Kandooma Maldives, the sun is set, the water is getting clearer day by the day and the Manta have not yet disappeared with the shark mating season […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Kandooma News Flash Well on the way in the festive season with the Dom Perignon flowing, the foie gras and it's sweet apple sauce calling you, the lobster ready to be enjoyed with a little bit of lemon butter […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Kandooma Resort in May The new season brings the western monsoon and makes for very happy mantas on the search to fill their tummies with delicious plankton 🙂
Come and join us for a dive from Euro-Divers at […] Posted in Scuba Diving News