Diving in March at Euro-Divers Grand Hotel Hurghada was very busy with a lot of continuing courses and special trips to Abu Nuhas Wrecks and night dives, also special fish for this month like sharks, turtles and our beloved dolphins!!
Happy guests and happy days with good memories to remember.
Special Diving Offer April 2017
Have you ever wondered why your photos are not similar to what you saw underwater, do you want to make it such unforgettable picture like what you saw and felt?
Try our D.U.P. (Digital Underwater Photography) course with our specialist instructor Yvonne, she will teach how to make your photos and will guide you through the course step by step.
It will cost you only 99 Euros excluding the dives.
We hope to see you soon here in Hurghada.
- Euro-Divers Hurghada Back again with special trips like Abu Nuhas Wreck and Night diving!
The Hurghada dive centre joined with Euro-Divers El-Gouna to Abu Nuhas twice this month, it’s very famous for the […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Easter at Grand Hotel Hurghada In the beginning of the month at Euro-Divers Grand Hotel Hurghada we had some nice trips to Abu Nuhas and Hebat Allah.
The Easter week was very windy but we were able to do a nice […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Hurghada in January This January we were very lucky here at Euro-Divers Grand Hotel Hurghada.
In Sachwa Abu Galawa and Fanadir South South we had plenty of feather-tail stingrays.
On Shark Point […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Grand Hotel Hurghada October at Euro-Divers Grand Hotel Hurghada presented itself as very nice and warm.
The sting rays came back already we saw one Feathertail stingray in Sachwa Abu Galawa and 5 Eagle […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Whale sharks in Hurghada Whale sharks nearly every day our guests in Hurghada could get this rare sight. From the boat or snorkeling directly next to it, one or even 3 in one time; every guest saw them! Thanks for […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Grand Hotel Hurghada This month at Grand Hotel Hurghada, the Euro-Divers team participated in the beach clean up day. It was a great event organized from PADI and HEPCA.
Euro-Divers Hurghada and about 10 […] Posted in Scuba Diving News