In March we had many divers, some of them diving with Euro-Divers for more than 20 years, mainly from Germany, and a diving addict couple from Finland.
In Rahadhoo Kandu, we encountered lots of curious and friendly Napoleon wrasses for a long part of the dive until surfacing.
We also saw spotted eagle rays, mobula, marbled and cowtail stingrays, very big Tawny nurse sharks surrounding by a bunch of remoras (called attamas in Dhivehi) on our beautiful House Reef.
Euro-Divers Havodda Maldives
- November at Amari Havodda Maldives It was great to welcome some repeater guests to Amari Havodda Maldives during the month of November.
The visibility has been amazing and we have spotted sharks, turtles and eagle-rays […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Amari Havodda in February We are happy to welcome many new divers to Euro-Divers Amari Havodda.
February was a great month for diving in our area with crystal clear waters and some challenging currents.
We […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Amari Havooda Maldives A virtual visit of Amari Havooda Maldives
Get an up close and personal understanding of Amari Havooda Maldives by paying us a virtual visit. Visit Amari Havooda for full virtual tour of […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Promotions Amari Havodda Maldives The new Amari Havodda Maldives Resort will have its pre-opening on the 15th of January 2016 with a special and amazing Pre-Opening Promotion:
Save up to 50% on Full Board Rates! For stays […] Posted in Promotions
- Diving Kandooma February Lost some of these post-Christmas superfluous pounds around the waist and it is time to dive the classics.
Kandooma Thila, also known to the local as Beyru Thila, Losfushi Corner, […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Eagle Rays on Vilamendhoo House reef Almost Our entire guest who has been in August was very lucky seeing school of Eagle Rays here in our House Reef. From morning to Sunset time these amazing Eagle Rays was there to say […] Posted in Scuba Diving News