In February at Utopia Beach Club, it sometimes felt like the strong wind was blowing through the whole month. But our enthusiastic divers could get past the waves and dived a lot on our beautiful house reef.
A special guest this month was the seahorse in our house reef. Everybody who saw it was smiling for the rest of the holiday. Thanks for the nice pictures to Heike Herzogenrath.
The renovation of the dive center is nearly finished due to our great artist Karima
Everything is freshly painted and waiting for the guests to arrive. (that means you guys 😉 )
See you soon,
- Utopia Beach Club Here at Euro-Divers Utopia Beach Club, January is like always one of the quiet months of the year.
The last guests went home after welcoming the New Year and enjoying some very nice […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- October at Utopia Beach Club Autumn holidays were on in October and so we had many guest and a lot of work.
Alexander, our Bubblemaker Specialist, was well taking care of our little guests and made with them the […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Utopia Beach Club This year August was the family month par excellence, due to the holiday season in Europe.
Many children and young people completed with us Bubblemaker courses or even diving courses […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Utopia Beach Club February was like every year the calmest month in Egypt.
Many staff members at Euro-Divers Utopia beach Club where taking some holiday days and spent some time with family and […] Posted in Scuba Diving News
- Diving in November at Utopia Beach Club This year again, November was the repeater month and we were able to welcome many new and former regulars here at Utopia Beach Club.
Highlights were this year the longimanus sharks at […] Posted in Promotions, Scuba Diving News
- Thresher shark at our new dive site at Utopia Beach Club Normally March is also a calm month here at Euro-Divers Utopia Beach Club but Easter was very early this year and so from the middle of the month we had a lot to do.
We were able to […] Posted in Scuba Diving News