It’s been a busy month at Club Med Finolhu Villas. We were happy to welcome many repeaters from different Euro-Divers dive centers especially from Mauritius and Club Med Kani.
Most divers with advanced certification they went back with the Nitrox course and we had some who has completed their entry level Padi Scuba diver course with us.
We were lucky to spot mantas on their short visit to Lankan before the season starts like every year. We are expecting them to come back during the month of May onwards.
The visibility start to drop but that’s good news for the mantas.
Happy diving and looking forward to see you soon!
Euro-Divers Club Med Finolhu Villas team
- The Sunny Side of Life in March at Euro-Divers Club Med Finolhu Villas March started with some windy days, as we approached the second week it was back to the ‘sunny side of life’ as usual here at Euro-Divers […]
- Mantas are coming back Mantas are coming back to the Lankan cleaning station
With the help of Manta Trust we were able to ID the manta we encountered, which is […]
- Diving in March at Eriyadu Dear Divers and Snorkelers,
We still had Manta rays in almost each and every dive and snorkel trip at Boduhiti Thila.
Awesome to see […]
- Utopia Beach Club in February In February at Utopia Beach Club, it sometimes felt like the strong wind was blowing through the whole month. But our enthusiastic divers […]
- Diving around Velidhu in February February was quite busy here at Euro-Divers Velidhu as we had a lot of divers and on top we got a visit from the diving group “Seetuefel” […]
- Amari Havodda in February We are happy to welcome many new divers to Euro-Divers Amari Havodda.
February was a great month for diving in our area with crystal […]